As well as our Now Legendary backlist of goodies, we’ll be giving a public debut to 3:52 AM by our brilliant friend VJ Sellar. It’s another little gem of a zine, combining words and pictures to evoke the experience of insomnia. And all of the profits from it will go to the Maggie’s Wallace Centre in Cambridge, which provides free practical, emotional and social support to people with cancer and their family and friends.
- Colossive hits the shelves of the Wellcome Collection!
- The secret origin of Perdu sur le vaisseau spatial!
- DIY Space for London Zine Fair
- Back on the road again
- Les nouveaus zines sont arrivés!
- Things My Dad Saw (That Didn’t Make The Book)
- Four new pages added to How Graffiti Saved My Dad’s Life…
- St Christopher’s: a fundraising update and a feature
- Our latest donation to St Christopher’s
- An interview at Zine Love (plus Sheffield Zine Fest update)
- Emergency: an emotional hand-grenade of a perzine about parenting and hidden disability
- “Being awake in these dead hours is not always a torment”: VJ Sellar on 3:52 AM
- Cover reveal: ‘Things My Dad Saw (But Never Bothered Mentioning)’
- In good company
- Interview with Croydonist
- Sheffield Zine Fest – Saturday 18th May
- Welcome to the Colossive Age!